Pagi ni macam biasa pagi2 bw kat blog resepi, maka wow factor kat mamfami blog meyebabkan aku terpesona maka, copy save terus....sbb dia guna susu seterobery...layan
STRAWBERRY SERI AYU
Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted from : Kak Pah's recipe
2 eggs - separate the egg whites and the yolks
145g caster sugar
1 teaspoon ovallette
120 g superfine flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
125ml strawberry flavoured fresh milk
a bit of strawberry paste
1/2 teaspoon strawberry essence
a few drops of pink food coloring
freshly grated coconut (just the white meat)
salt to taste
3/4 teaspoon tapioca flour (I used cornflour)
1. Beat egg white till bubbly. Add in sugar and beat till stiff.
2. In another bowl, add egg yolks, ovallette, flour, baking powder, strawberry milk, strawberry paste, strawberry essence and pink food coloring. Beat on high speed till thick.
3. Fold in the egg white mixture till well combined.
4. Grease the mould with a bit of cooking oil.
5. Mix the grated coconut with salt and cornflour. Press onto the mould. Steam for about 5 minutes.
6. Pour the mixture onto the steamed coconut.
7. Steam for another 7 minutes. Ready to serve.
mamafami yg terer...http://mamafami.blogspot.com/